Pendekanti Law College was formally inaugurated on the 13 April 1991 by the then Chief Justice of India, Hon'ble Sri Ranganatha Misra and Sri Krishna Kanth, the then Governor of Andhra Pradesh, was the Chief Guest.
The college offers LL.B., 5 Years Integrated Degree Course; LL.B., 3 Years Degree Course and LL.M., with corporate law specialization.
The college has been conducting regular moot courts, workshops, seminars, symposiums, interaction with the members of Industry, Bar and Bench. The college has highly qualified and experienced faculty appointed by the duly constituted committee of Osmania University.
The College is equipped with excellent teaching faculty and also infrastructure. Owing to its dedicated efforts for over three decades, Pendekanti Law College has emerged as the centre for excellence in qualitative legal education and strives to maintain its preeminent position.
Aims & Goals
- To provide quality education by making the students excel in basic principles of law and justice.
- To provide an opportunity to the students by involving them in clinical legal education.
- To enhance the skills of the students through innovative and scientific methods of teaching law and the application of text to the context.
- To provide value based education and make the students socially relevant and responsible.
- To inculcate a healthy competitive spirit among the students to meet the global challenges in the legal profession.