Pendekanti Law College was formally
inaugurated on the 13 April 1991 by the then
Chief Justice of India, Hon'ble Sri Ranganatha
Misra and Sri Krishna Kanth, the then Governor
of Andhra Pradesh, was the Chief Guest.
college offers LL.B., 5 Years Integrated Degree
Course; LL.B., 3 Years Degree Course and LL.M.,
with corporate law specialization.
has been conducting regular moot courts,
workshops, seminars, symposiums, interaction
with the members of Industry, Bar and Bench.
The college has highly qualified and
experienced faculty appointed by the duly
constituted committee of Osmania University.
The College is equipped with excellent teaching faculty and also infrastructure. Owing to its dedicated efforts for over three decades, Pendekanti Law College has emerged as the centre for excellence in qualitative legal education and strives to maintain its preeminent position.
Aims & Goals
- To provide quality education by making the students excel in basic principles of law and justice.
- To provide an opportunity to the students by involving them in clinical legal education.
- To enhance the skills of the students through innovative and scientific methods of teaching law and the application of text to the context.
- To provide value based education and make the students socially relevant and responsible.
- To inculcate a healthy competitive spirit among the students to meet the global challenges in the legal profession.